Deeper Dive Qigong for Women - Online
Do you want more from your qigong practice?
More understanding? More awareness of your chi (life force energy)? Increased health?
The Deeper Dive Qigong for Women class is an opportunity for you to go deeper with your qigong practice than in a regular weekly practice. And it’s an opportunity for you to have more understanding and connection with yourself and your health, which is super empowering.
In addition to the practices you’ll learn in the Deeper Dive Qigong class, you’ll also explore relevant qigong philosophy that underlies the practices that you’re doing. This information will help you understand how to more effectively direct your chi so you can build and maintain vibrant health.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to distribute chi, or life force energy, more effectively throughout your body in order to clear energy blockages that cause health problems.
- Build your protective chi, which protects you from “germs” and other external threats
- Connect more specifically with your major internal organs to help them heal and strengthen.
- Develop greater powers of focus within yourself that you can use to both help and heal your body.
- Remove stagnation and blockages from your body so that healthy life force energy can come in and build your vitality.
- Sink more deeply into your inner realm through the meditation of the Small Heavenly Circle.
One of the practices that we will do in this class is called the Small Heavenly Circle, also known as the Microcosmic Orbit. It’s a very important practice for helping to distribute energy evenly throughout your body. This meditation moves chi very specifically through the body to ensure that 2 very important energy channels are freely flowing and able to distribute chi into other channels in order to keep your whole body healthy.
It’s super important to learn this process with a guide, rather than off of a Youtube video!
Learning the Small Heavenly Circle with a teacher helps you understand the nuances of this very nuanced practice. It’s also important to have correct energetic preparation before you start this process, which a teacher can help you with. And if you are energetically sensitive, you may find that you have some unusual experiences that you need some insight on.
These are all really important reasons to have a guide as you learn this practice!
This class includes
- 4 Weekly live 1-hour interactive classes on Zoom
- Short practice videos to help you practice your qigong in between classes
- A 1/2-hour 1-on-1 integration session with me to help enrich your inner experience of this class. And it’s a chance to ask any questions that didn’t get answered in in class.
At the most basic level, Qigong is wonderful for building health and well-being in the body. And, over time, through the ways that I present it, I have found that its effects go far deeper and wider than just increasing health – as if that weren’t already enough!
I’m always amazed at the feedback that I get from the women who attend the classes. I have heard things such as:
- I feel stronger
- I’m reconnecting with my inspiration
- I’m getting better at having good boundaries
- This is really yummy
- I feel so relaxed and simultaneously energized
I feel really grateful and honored to be sharing qigong in a way that has such a far-reaching and powerful impact for women!
- Dates to be announced
- Online via Zoom
- 4 classes, plus practice videos, and your 1-on-1 Integration Session. Please sign up by 2 hours before class starts so you can get the link in time for class.
- If you are financially impacted by covid, contact me about other payment options at annyaish(at)Annya- Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
Benefits of Qigong
- increase energy
- heal adrenal fatigue
- lower blood pressure
- normalize heart rate
- improve balance
- improve bone density
- reduce pain
- reduce anxiety and stress
- enhance immune function
- the CDC endorses qigong for the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of Covid
- according to the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, qigong is also useful for the treatment and rehabilitation of Covid
- and much more!
If after the first class you are not happy with it, contact me within 48 hours and I will refund for the remaining classes.
There are no make-up classes or refunds for missed online classes. However if you do happen to miss an online class, I am usually able to send you a link for a streaming recording of the class, which is available for a few days. Please contact me as soon as possible if you miss a class so that I can send you the recording link. If you don’t contact me, I may not know that you weren’t in class and that you need a streaming link. AND, the link is only available for a few days. If you wait too long to contact me, it won’t be available for your access.
Please note that full class recordings are not included as a regular feature of online class series unless specifically stated. I offer class recordings as a courtesy only under the circumstances described above. It is the student’s responsibility to know when class is happening and to be present online at the appointed time.
For more details, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
I have been taking qigong classes, workshops, and doing qigong meditation with Annya for several years. I always feel so much better after doing it. I am able to move stagnant energy through and out of my body, which helps me feel more like myself again. Her qigong classes also help me feel more present in my lower body. I highly recommend Annya as a teacher, as well as qigong as a way to restore well being.
I went to a free Qigong intro presented by Annya at the Taos food Co-op. I enjoyed it so much that I joined a weekly class for women. I was so inspired that I asked if she would offer a qigong class at my studio. I find many beautiful overlays with the Feldenkrais Method, and I sense Annya’s extensive training and artistic skill in belly dancing informs her teaching on a deep level. I am looking forward to continued learning.
A deeply empowering class: Annya’s ability to transmit living cellular female wisdom is a healing in itself. Where each woman takes it is up to her.