The Power of Yin: 5 Weeks of Qigong Rejuvenation for Women
I’m offering a 5-week class called The Power of Yin: 5 Weeks of Qigong Rejuvenation for Women to help you begin to cultivate the power of your own yin.
You’ll learn how to fill the inner well of your being so that you’re not running on empty all the time. You’ll be able to fill yourself up so that you can start to live your life from fullness, and even an overflow of energy that makes you feel sparkly and joyful!
This class is for women who feel tired and drained and who aren’t sure how to recharge. And it’s for women who want more energy, joy, and connection with themselves. And it is definitely for sensitive women who feel easily overwhelmed by life.
I know because I was one of those women! And to be honest, sometimes I still am. These practices help me get back on track.
- increase energy
- heal adrenal fatigue
- lower blood pressure
- normalize heart rate
- improve balance
- improve bone density
- reduce pain
- reduce anxiety and stress
- enhance immune function
- and much more
Throughout the course we will explore the themes of
- improving physical health
- experiencing more joy and receptivity
- deeply honoring ourselves
- clarity and intuition through qigong and related exercises.
You’ll discover how these topics relate to qigong and to your improved physical well-being. Along with starting your daily qigong practice, you’ll be bringing up your shine even more by incorporating these other elements. We practice in an intimate space that is ceremonially prepared and which supports our practice in being super potent.
Some benefits that you can likely expect from this course:
- Improved mood and energy levels
- Mental and emotional clarity
- Greater self assurance and confidence
- Learning to value yourself, your skills, and your talents more
- Starting a daily qigong routine – a wonderful, life-enhancing gift to give yourself!
- How to correctly and safely build life force energy (chi or qi) in your body for increased energy and health
- Qigong practices to rejuvenate and energize you
- Meditations to help you deeply connect with your feminine self and your body’s wisdom
- Restorative movement practices based on dances of the Middle East to increase joy and facilitate multi-dimensional healing
- A daily qigong-based routine tailored to your unique needs
- While much of what you’ll learn will be qigong, we’ll incorporate other nurturing practices as well.
- 5 weekly in-person classes
- Online videos to help you practice at home
- Written handouts to help you remember what we did in class
- Class dates: Tuesdays, October 22 – November 19, 2019
- Time: 6:30 – 8 PM
- Location: Taos, NM. I will send directions when I receive your payment.
- $97 for 5 weeks, including support videos and handouts
- Bring a journal or notebook.
I have been taking qigong classes, workshops, and doing qigong meditation with Annya for several years. I always feel so much better after doing it. I am able to move stagnant energy through and out of my body, which helps me feel more like myself again. Her qigong classes also help me feel more present in my lower body. I highly recommend Annya as a teacher, as well as qigong as a way to restore well being.
A deeply empowering class: Annya’s ability to transmit living cellular female wisdom is a healing in itself. Where each woman takes it is up to her.