Morning Transformative Qigong for Women Online
Start your day with gentle, nourishing energy practices so you can move throughout the rest of your day feeling grounded, alert, embodied, and connected to yourself.
As you gently move and breathe in these qigong practices, you’ll:
- build healthful energy in your organs and every cell of your body
- increase flexibility of your body
- expand your intelligence
- increase your intuition
- build your protective chi, which helps protect you from “germs,” as well as unhealthy energies of a more non-physical sort
- cultivate a loving and healing connection with your body
While qigong practices are the foundation of this class, I also incorporate other complimentary energy practices that are great for boosting health and well being.
You will feel transformed by the end of class! Really!
This class is open to women of all ages and abilities.
Benefits of Qigong
- increase energy
- heal adrenal fatigue
- lower blood pressure
- normalize heart rate
- improve balance
- improve bone density
- reduce pain
- reduce anxiety and stress
- enhance immune function
- the CDC endorses qigong for the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of Covid
- according to the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, qigong is also useful for the treatment and rehabilitation of Covid
- and much more!
- Tuesdays, December 1 – 29, 2020
- 9 – 10 AM US Mountain Time (GMT -7)
- Online via Zoom
- $59 for all 5 classes. Please sign up by 2 hours before class starts so you can get the link in time for class.
- If you are financially impacted by covid, contact me about other payment options at annyaish(at)Annya- Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
Click “Yes! I’m In!” below to pay with Paypal.
If after the first class you are not happy with it, contact me within 48 hours and I will refund for the remaining classes.
There are no make-up classes or refunds for missed online classes. However if you do happen to miss an online class, I am usually able to send you a link for a streaming recording of the class, which is available for a few days. Please contact me as soon as possible if you miss a class so that I can send you the recording link. If you don’t contact me, I may not know that you weren’t in class and that you need a streaming link. AND, the link is only available for a few days. If you wait too long to contact me, it won’t be available for your access.
Please note that full class recordings are not included as a regular feature of online class series unless specifically stated. I offer class recordings as a courtesy only under the circumstances described above. It is the student’s responsibility to know when class is happening and to be present online at the appointed time.
For more details, see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
I have been taking qigong classes, workshops, and doing qigong meditation with Annya for several years. I always feel so much better after doing it. I am able to move stagnant energy through and out of my body, which helps me feel more like myself again. Her qigong classes also help me feel more present in my lower body. I highly recommend Annya as a teacher, as well as qigong as a way to restore well being.
I went to a free Qigong intro presented by Annya at the Taos food Co-op. I enjoyed it so much that I joined a weekly class for women. I was so inspired that I asked if she would offer a qigong class at my studio. I find many beautiful overlays with the Feldenkrais Method, and I sense Annya’s extensive training and artistic skill in belly dancing informs her teaching on a deep level. I am looking forward to continued learning.
A deeply empowering class: Annya’s ability to transmit living cellular female wisdom is a healing in itself. Where each woman takes it is up to her.