Transformative Qigong for Women Online
This class is gentle but powerful!
The meditative movements and breathing of qigong help you to stay healthy, build your internal energy, soothe your nervous system, and create a loving body connection with yourself. This class helps you find your own center and clarity, connecting you with your inner wisdom. Each class is a movement meditaion journey.
As you gently move and breathe in these qigong practices, you’ll:
- build healthful energy in your organs and every cell of your body
- increase the flexibility of your body
- expand your intelligence
- increase your intuition
- build your protective chi (wei chi), the energy field around your body which helps protect you from “germs,” as well as unhealthy energies of a more non-physical sort
- cultivate a loving and healing connection with your body
You will feel transformed by the end of class! Really!
This class is open to women of all ages and abilities.
Benefits of Qigong
- increase energy
- heal adrenal fatigue
- lower blood pressure
- normalize heart rate
- improve balance
- improve bone density
- reduce pain
- reduce anxiety and stress
- enhance immune function
- the CDC endorses qigong for the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of Covid
- according to the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry,qigong is useful for the treatment and rehabilitation of Covid
- and much more!
What Women Experience As a Result of This Class
At the most basic level, Qigong is wonderful for building health and well-being in the body. And, over time, through the ways that I present it, I have found that its effects go far deeper and wider than just increasing health – as if that weren’t already enough!
I’m always amazed at the feedback that I get from the women who attend the classes. I have heard things such as:
- I feel stronger
- I’m reconnecting with my inspiration
- I’m getting better at having good boundaries
- This is really yummy
- I feel so relaxed and simultaneously energized
- I feel more grounded and I know where my center is
- I’m regaining pelvic sensation after cesarian births
I feel really grateful and honored to be sharing qigong in a way that has such a far-reaching and powerful impact for women!
This class might be a fit for you if:
- You want to work with the energy behind qigong movements
- You want a deeper connection with your body
- You want to love, honor, and support yourself as a woman more
This may not be the right class for you if:
- You want to learn a specific qigong routine. If this is the case, you might want to check out my Introduction to Qigong for Women self study course.
- You aren’t interested in the energy aspect of qigong.
- You are solely looking to get some exercise in qigong class
I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your classes. Combining the qigong with the belly dancing is amazing. I have been taking dance classes off and on for almost 20 years, and this is the first one where I feel completely in my body. And I have developed more core strength in the last month than with any other exercise I’ve done. I am very grateful for all that you offer.
For most of my life I didn’t have a healthy masculine presence, so I had to be my own man and stifle my feminine side. In fact I came to believe femininity was a weakness to be purged. But that was harming me in the long run. Annya’s classes have been an important tool in reclaiming that side of myself and in healing overall. Now I move in the world differently and I notice men wanting to be “the man” and do nice things for me much more, plus I feel better in my body. I’ve even changed the way I dress. These classes are a great investment.
- Tuesdays, June 6 – 27, 2023
- 9 – 10 AM US Mountain Time (GMT – 6)
- Online via Zoom
- $59 for all 4 classes. Please sign up by at least 2 hours before class starts so you can get the link in time for class.
- If finances are an issue, contact me about other payment options at annyaish(at)Annya- Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
How to Pay
To pay by credit card click the “Sign Me Up” button below.
You will receive your Zoom link for class within 24 – 48 hours of payment at the email that you used for payment. Be sure to check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
If after the first class you are not happy with it, contact me within 48 hours and I will refund you for the remaining classes.
There are no make-up classes or refunds for missed online classes. However if you do happen to miss an online class, I am usually able to send you a link for a streaming recording of the class, which is available for a few days. Please contact me as soon as possible if you miss a class so that I can send you the recording link. If you don’t contact me, I may not know that you weren’t in class and that you need a streaming link. AND, the link is only available for a few days. If you wait too long to contact me, it won’t be available for your access.
Please note that full class recordings are not included as a regular feature of online class series unless specifically stated. I offer class recordings as a courtesy only under the circumstances described above. It is the student’s responsibility to know when class is happening and to be present online at the appointed time.
Got More Questions?
See the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Or *email me* at annyaish(at)Annya-Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *SUPER IMPORTANT!* Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
I have been taking qigong classes, workshops, and doing qigong meditation with Annya for several years. I always feel so much better after doing it. I am able to move stagnant energy through and out of my body, which helps me feel more like myself again. Her qigong classes also help me feel more present in my lower body. I highly recommend Annya as a teacher, as well as qigong as a way to restore well being.
I went to a free Qigong intro presented by Annya at the Taos food Co-op. I enjoyed it so much that I joined a weekly class for women. I was so inspired that I asked if she would offer a qigong class at my studio. I find many beautiful overlays with the Feldenkrais Method, and I sense Annya’s extensive training and artistic skill in belly dancing informs her teaching on a deep level. I am looking forward to continued learning.
A deeply empowering class: Annya’s ability to transmit living cellular female wisdom is a healing in itself. Where each woman takes it is up to her.