Transformative Qigong for Women Online
This class is gentle but powerful!
The meditative movements and breathing of qigong help you to stay healthy, build your internal energy, soothe your nervous system, and create a loving body connection with yourself. This class helps you find your own center and clarity, connecting you with your inner wisdom.
As you gently move and breathe in these qigong practices, you’ll:
- build healthful energy in your organs and every cell of your body
- increase the flexibility of your body
- expand your intelligence
- increase your intuition
- build your protective chi (wei chi), the energy field around your body which helps protect you from “germs,” as well as unhealthy energies of a more non-physical sort
- cultivate a loving and healing connection with your body
You will feel transformed by the end of class! Really!
This class is open to women of all ages and abilities.
Benefits of Qigong
- increase energy
- heal adrenal fatigue
- lower blood pressure
- normalize heart rate
- improve balance
- improve bone density
- reduce pain
- reduce anxiety and stress
- enhance immune function
- the CDC endorses qigong for the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of Covid
- according to the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry,qigong is useful for the treatment and rehabilitation of Covid
- and much more!
At the most basic level, Qigong is wonderful for building health and well-being in the body. And, over time, through the ways that I present it, I have found that its effects go far deeper and wider than just increasing health – as if that weren’t already enough!
I’m always amazed at the feedback that I get from the women who attend the classes. I have heard things such as:
- I feel stronger
- I’m reconnecting with my inspiration
- I’m getting better at having good boundaries
- This is really yummy
- I feel so relaxed and simultaneously energized
- I feel more grounded and I know where my center is
- I’m regaining pelvic sensation after cesarian births
I feel really grateful and honored to be sharing qigong in a way that has such a far-reaching and powerful impact for women!
I wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your classes. Combining the qigong with the belly dancing is amazing. I have been taking dance classes off and on for almost 20 years, and this is the first one where I feel completely in my body. And I have developed more core strength in the last month than with any other exercise I’ve done. I am very grateful for all that you offer.
For most of my life I didn’t have a healthy masculine presence, so I had to be my own man and stifle my feminine side. In fact I came to believe femininity was a weakness to be purged. But that was harming me in the long run. Annya’s classes have been an important tool in reclaiming that side of myself and in healing overall. Now I move in the world differently and I notice men wanting to be “the man” and do nice things for me much more, plus I feel better in my body. I’ve even changed the way I dress. These classes are a great investment.
- Tuesdays, June 7 – 28, 2022
- 9 – 10 AM US Mountain Time (GMT – 6)
- Online via Zoom
- $56 for all 4 classes. Please sign up by 2 hours before class starts so you can get the link in time for class.
- If you are financially impacted by covid, contact me about other payment options at annyaish(at)Annya- Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
Click “Yes! I’m In!” below to pay with Paypal.
If after the first class you are not happy with it, contact me within 48 hours and I will refund you for the remaining classes.
There are no make-up classes or refunds for missed online classes. However if you do happen to miss an online class, I am usually able to send you a link for a streaming recording of the class, which is available for a few days. Please contact me as soon as possible if you miss a class so that I can send you the recording link. If you don’t contact me, I may not know that you weren’t in class and that you need a streaming link. AND, the link is only available for a few days. If you wait too long to contact me, it won’t be available for your access.
Please note that full class recordings are not included as a regular feature of online class series unless specifically stated. I offer class recordings as a courtesy only under the circumstances described above. It is the student’s responsibility to know when class is happening and to be present online at the appointed time.
Got More Questions?
See the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Or *email me* at annyaish(at)Annya-Ishtara-dance(dot)com. *SUPER IMPORTANT!* Be sure to fill in the appropriate punctuation to make this a working email address.
I have been taking qigong classes, workshops, and doing qigong meditation with Annya for several years. I always feel so much better after doing it. I am able to move stagnant energy through and out of my body, which helps me feel more like myself again. Her qigong classes also help me feel more present in my lower body. I highly recommend Annya as a teacher, as well as qigong as a way to restore well being.
I went to a free Qigong intro presented by Annya at the Taos food Co-op. I enjoyed it so much that I joined a weekly class for women. I was so inspired that I asked if she would offer a qigong class at my studio. I find many beautiful overlays with the Feldenkrais Method, and I sense Annya’s extensive training and artistic skill in belly dancing informs her teaching on a deep level. I am looking forward to continued learning.
A deeply empowering class: Annya’s ability to transmit living cellular female wisdom is a healing in itself. Where each woman takes it is up to her.