Women’s Qigong Gathering Online!
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 6 – 7:15 PM Mountain Time
Online through Zoom. All info will be sent to you when you register at the link below.
Suggested donation $20. And any amount is OK! Donate through this PayPal Link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DJXUSX4ZTTQR8&source=url
The Womanly Art of Qigong Online: A 5 Week Course for Women to Build Pelvic and Breast Health and Enhance Energy Boundaries
April 7 -May 5, 2020. Click here for information and registration.
Tarab Retreat: Live music and dance retreat!
August 27 – 30, 2020 at La Foret, Colorado. Click here for info and registration.
Belly Dance and Qigong: What’s the Connection?
Belly dance, from the Middle East, and qigong, from China, are two ancient traditions from two different cultures, and they may, at first glance, seem unrelated.
However, both of them have the power to be very rejuvenating and healing. They both have important internal energetic and external movement components that contribute to greater health and joy.
A number of fundamental belly dance movements naturally enhance the energy flows of the body that we work with in qigong. And in fact some basic belly dance moves are actually qigong practices!
So Why Would You Want to Do Belly Dancing?
In short, it’s fun!
And here are a few more reasons why you would want to do belly dance:
- Cultivate your feminine mystery and mystique while having fun
- Increase your strength, flexibility, balance, and energy levels so you can enjoy the meaningful things in your life with greater ease
- Celebrate your womanly curves in a dance form that embraces all body types, including yours
- Tap into and feel more comfortable with your sensuality
- Have way more fun exercising and expressing yourself than doing repetitive gym exercises
- Dance to beautiful, exotic music while wearing sparkly, jingly costumes in a super-fun, rejuvenating outlet that is just for you
- Dance in a safe, supportive group of like-minded women and make new friends
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and tension and increase your confidence in a safe, supportive, and fun space
Belly dance also makes you smarter, stronger, and more coordinated!
Sounds pretty good, right?
Are you ready to start dancing?
And What About Qigong?
Qigong is a body of ancient practices from China that have been used for thousands of years to increase health and well being, as well as to build internal power, and even attain enlightenment.
My qigong classes are all about energy because that’s where the juice is! That’s what really makes these practices effective, and often, more enjoyable.
I offer qigong classes especially for women in order to focus on the particular needs of women so that women can get optimum benefits from their qigong practice.
Click here for more about qigong classes especially for women.